PC POWER MANAGEMENT REBATE PROGRAM
AVAILABLE TO PENNSYLVANIA MAJOR UTILITY — USERS
PECO – MET ED – PPL – DUQUESNE
Autonomic Software is the only company that will offer you PC Power Management Software completely FREE! No cost, no invoices, no catch!
Since the very successful Webinar, introducing the 2016 PC Power Manager Rebate program offered by Pennsylvania’s Electric Utility Companies, we have installed in over 5 schools and are continuously meeting with 5-10 schools a week.
We will continue to travel to Pennsylvania over the next couple months; so if you would like a Face-to-Face meeting, please let us know. Contact Liz Atkinson for additional information. She can send you any of the following:
- PowerPoint Presentation – PC Power Manager for Pennsylvania (presented at WebEx)
- FAQ’s – PC Power Manager
- Custom Power Savings Estimate
- Data Sheet – PC Power Manager
We can also schedule a personal WebEx presentation/demonstration to discuss the 2015 PC Power Management Rebate/Incentive program.
Autonomic Software’s PC Power Manager Highlights to reduce desktop/laptop energy consumption:
- Manages enterprise-wide desktop/laptop power usage form a centrally managed console
- Fine-grained controls for hibernation, standby, shut down, and wake up
- Scheduled shutdowns
- Create different power policies for different groups, locations, sub-nets, etc.
- Wake-On-LAN-Secure wakes machines up to perform security maintenance tasks and puts computers back to sleep when tasks are finished
- Supports all Windows and Mac platforms
- Reduces PC Power Usage by 40% – 60%
- Very friendly to the Environment – Reduces CO2 and saves on non-renewable resources
- Set up PC Power Manager and forget about it – it will automatically take care of itself until you want to change a policy – very little human intervention.
- Autonomic Software installs, deploys, trains IT staff, provides all updates, fills out all incentive paperwork, and provides on-going maintenance
- Installation can be done onsite or by remote access; installs quickly, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Deployment takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on the number of nodes.
- Quantifies results in both kWh and dollars – by machine, group, or the whole organization (many applications, i.e., Microsoft GPO cannot do this)
Unlike other utility company rebates, there is no out of pocket cost to your organization. Autonomic Software accepts the utility company rebates as payment in full for the software (including support and maintenance).
The utility company pays us as a trade-ally, a one-time payment for the entire 5 years. There is no catch and no hidden fees. You will never be sent an invoice.
Autonomic Software, in collaboration with many electrical utility companies, has provided K-12 school districts, colleges/universities, businesses, and government accounts across North America this important energy and budget saving program.
Please feel free to contact your local utility company representative if you have any questions about the PC Power Manager Rebate Program or if you would like to verify Autonomic Software’s status as a registered trade-ally. We have listed the utility company representatives contact information below for your convenience:
PECO, “Smart Ideas”
Mobile: (484) 838-8618
Bud Fogleman, Program Ally Coordinator
Mobile: (814) 660-2185
MET ED (New Program June 2016)
Duquesne Light “Watts Choices Program”
Work: (412) 393-7100, Dial 2, then 5, then 2
Contact Liz Atkinson for additional information about the Program through Autonomic Software